Today we’ve published a small maintenance update to improve the performance and realism of the game. There are no significant alterations to the gameplay; however, we want to tell you about a few changes:
- -Certain rides had parts of their geometry modified to reduce polycount and improve the optimization of the game.
- -New custom materials on most of the rides for a more realistic experience.
- -Unique features (like the door on the star flyer control room) deleted for cohesive gameplay experience.
- -Night lighting modified on some rides to improve the nighttime experience and improve performance.
- -Slight recolouring changes to fit better with the new material.
- -Tutorial modified to take these changes into account.
Besides that, the game is mostly still the same.